Nicolas M Farmer's Market

 

During Wednesday's class, we made a design for the Artisans & Farmers Market. Our designs didn't really go to the people at Green Market but I felt like my work and my classmate's work could have been posted up for everyone to see.  Something that I need to figure out while making this design was which colors I was going to use, what kind of logo was I going to make, and in my opinion the hardest choice where everything was going to go. For the big words, I use light-dark green. For the background, I use a light green so that the word and other things wouldn't fade away because of the background. Creating the logo that I was going to use was a little tricky. I say trick because it had to make sense I couldn't have just but a car because that wouldn't make sense to be there. So in canva I found a farmer so I added a darker green circle behind him so that he could stand out more. Then I put some wheat around him to add just a little more to the detail. So, all in all, I think I did a good job on this project.

Comments

  1. Your logo for the farmers' market caught my attention immediately. The colors reminded me of corn, soil, leaves, and even blueberries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment