Harrison's NYC Trip

 

Yesterday when my class went to New York we had to take photos of designs around the city. I took photos of mostly clothing stores because I always liked how clothing stores design their signs. The one  I liked the most was the Kay's Jewelers because it was the few logos that were vertical and it uses more large text and small text. Some designs had simple designs but they formatted the text in a clever way to put more emphasis on the business. Each one had a different design they were all very simple, and I thought that these are some of the biggest companies in the country and they have simple designs so that showed me that less is more. 

Comments

  1. I liked your observation about "less is more" for the biggest companies. It helps you remember them, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment