Diogo - Tuesday Project

 

Today for our project we had to make a poster for an inspirational quote of our choice. We needed to use the color wheel on a website to see what colors we should use on for our project. I used the harmony named “complementary.” The website gave us the hex codes of two colors that would go well together. My first hex code was #776D34 which is a darker yellow and my second code was #18160D which looks like a brown, yellow, and black mixture. Using those two colors I created my project. The quote I used was “You can work to achieve the dream one day or keep dreaming of that day.” - myself. I first looked for a photo to use and I came across a guy on top of a mountain. I chose this because I knew it would look good if I made a reflection of the same image, which I did. I lowered the saturation of the image and added the #18160D color over the whole poster and made it transparent. I then added a transparent box in the middle in order for the words to stand out. 

Comments