Austin - Quote Poster

For today, Dr. Lansang has given us an assignment to design several quote posters. In order to make the quote posters I have to choose a specific quote that would be used as the basis of my design. From there, we were told to choose a color scheme (ex: analogous, complementary, split-complementary, triadic, and monochromatic). Off of these color scheme options I decided to use triadic and monochromatic. Now that I have my color schemes I went on to look at a color wheel so that I can now choose the specific colors that I want to use. Now that I’ve fully designed my quote posters I made sure that I would write down the specific hex codes for the colors used. By writing them down I am able to show the exact colors that I used and support the color schemes that I chose.


                          

Comments