Austin - Farmers Market Banner

 

Our assignment, given by Dr. Lansang, was to create a banner for a brand called Farmers Market. The challenge is that we have to creat a banner promoting the brand without actually knowing what colors are shown in the brand itself. So before I go in I plan out the colors that I am going to use so that I can use those colors to create a theme. Now that I’ve chosen the color harmony I immediately seek several different fonts. When choosing fonts it’s important that they match with another; so it's important that I choose fonts that give off the same vibe. One of the main parts of this banner is not only the sponsors but also the logo itself. Our teacher asked us to create a logo that represents the brand. So of course, I choose a tree because there are numerous trees that grow fruits. From there, I position everything in a way that makes sense.

Comments